The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Teila I think the whole of Crystal's discomfort is the knowledge of you posting her bare pink butt on BYC where everyone can see it.
lau.gif

Morning!

So many posts to catch up on, I apologize in advance if I miss anyone's news. Yesterday was an 11 hour work day and I was too tuckered out to do anything but fall asleep on the sofa once I sat down.

Dawn, sorry to hear of the problems, that's heartbreaking and then to have to deal with the attitude
roll.png
Good grief. I am looking forward to hearing how your next batch does, wishing you all the luck possible with them!

J, thank you for the new pictures. Those teeny tiny birds are something else. I hope you have a good time at your sister's.

Bunny, good luck to your DD in the Edible Easter contest! She's very talented.

Teila, your coop is really shaping up! Poor Crystal, exposed for all the world to see
cool.png

Drumstick diva, NO Debby-cam allowed!!!

Sunflour, bet you're looking forward to those 9 days off. Enjoy every moment my friend (even if those moments are spent chilling and dozing). Maybe you should suggest a bare butt photo contest, bet there are plenty of members that could enter that one, lol.

DMC, hope all is right in your world!

Sour, good morning sir
frow.gif

Need to catch up with a few more posts then it's off & running. The cook and I are going on a massive grocery shopping trip today...hope the 2 of us can push a train-long trail of shopping carts!

Morning!

So many posts to catch up on, I apologize in advance if I miss anyone's news. Yesterday was an 11 hour work day and I was too tuckered out to do anything but fall asleep on the sofa once I sat down.

Dawn, sorry to hear of the problems, that's heartbreaking and then to have to deal with the attitude :rolleyes:  Good grief. I am looking forward to hearing how your next batch does, wishing you all the luck possible with them!

J, thank you for the new pictures. Those teeny tiny birds are something else. I hope you have a good time at your sister's.

Bunny, good luck to your DD in the Edible Easter contest! She's very talented.

Teila, your coop is really shaping up! Poor Crystal, exposed for all the world to see :cool:  

Drumstick diva, NO Debby-cam allowed!!! 

Sunflour, bet you're looking forward to those 9 days off. Enjoy every moment my friend (even if those moments are spent chilling and dozing). Maybe you should suggest a bare butt photo contest, bet there are plenty of members that could enter that one, lol.

DMC, hope all is right in your world!

Sour, good morning sir :frow

Need to catch up with a few more posts then it's off & running. The cook and I are going on a massive grocery shopping trip today...hope the 2 of us can push a train-long trail of shopping carts!

Hi Debby! It is
1f60a.png
Good luck tomorrow, hope everythjng runs smoothly!

You guys are all too busy for me this morning!! Been checking in on the iPhone but hate typing on that little thing, so now that I'm home on the computer, I'll just sit back and wait for you all to catch up to me instead of the other way around!

Ken started PT today. That 's all I'm gonna say about THAT!

You guys are all too busy for me this morning!! Been checking in on the iPhone but hate typing on that little thing, so now that I'm home on the computer, I'll just sit back and wait for you all to catch up to me instead of the other way around!

Ken started PT today. That 's all I'm gonna say about THAT!

Went well, huh. Men are such good patients - far better than women.

Back
Top Bottom