The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I'm here anyone see NFC? She popped in on my into thread a few times but couldn't find no one. Was wondering if she's been here?

I never saw her overthere and a no show here thus far.
Is she using a different name on BYH?
Nope she came on twice on my new members intro on BYH using NFC. Every time I caught her she was gone already. Maybe she needs a pm on the old BYC with a link to this new site, I don't have a clue how to do that though.

Nope she came on twice on my new members intro on BYH using NFC. Every time I caught her she was gone already. Maybe she needs a pm on the old BYC with a link to this new site, I don't have a clue how to do that though.

I sent her a "conversation" on BYH when I found your post there.

You may have the longest running New Member thread ever :D.

Likely she'll find her way "home" soon, Nifty said this site will go live later today or sometime tomorrow.

I sent her a "conversation" on BYH when I found your post there.

You may have the longest running New Member thread ever :D.

Likely she'll find her way "home" soon, Nifty said this site will go live later today or sometime tomorrow.
Who knew I was so popular. Better to be back home where I'm better at being a hermit. I felt so bad NFC couldn't find anyone.

Figured there was no better photo to test how that works than this one! This was taken on Friday. We were focused on two different cameramen, but it still makes my heart happy.

Upper starting from the left: Ron, Bev and Lori Seated: Linda and me

So hard to believe yet that on May 1-3 Linda was on life support. She's very frail and weak, and needs help to walk, but by golly she's HERE! And so is her giggle and her smile!
IMG_5291.JPG

Back
Top Bottom