The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good Morning Friends :hugs

Aaaaw N F C love the cat pics and the funnies! :lau

Jae so sorry to hear you lost one of the jelly beans :(

The weekend was full on! I had a great time at the party and while I hate blowing my own trumpet, multiple compliments about the weight loss and how the country life was obviously doing me wonders :D I waved at one of my colleagues from the mezzanine floor at the venue and it was not until she had come upstairs that she recognised me and was wondering who that was waving at her. Even the company CEO commented on my transformation. It was a whirlwind, leaving at 7AM Friday morning when hubby drove me to town > shuttle bus to Townsville airport [1.5 hours] > waiting for flight time > plane to Brisbane > arrive Brisbane 2pm > taxi to office > got changed at office, did make up etc > taxi to venue > 10PM taxi to friends house > stayed up talking until 01:30AM > up again after 3.5 hours sleep > back to Brisbane airport for 08:50AM flight > shuttle bus > arrived back home at 2PM.

Hubby and FIL were really good and did a great job of cleaning up after themselves and hubby had even cleaned the overnight poops from the coop, so Saturday afternoon was spent just resting and trying not to fall asleep .. Sunday was spent squeezing everything I usually do in 2 days into 1 day and now back at work for a rest! LOL

I have been struggling to work with a 4 Gig of RAM, Windows 7 laptop for many, many months now and the lack of RAM was making doing my job very frustrating .. came home with a new, work supplied, Windows 10, 8 Gig of RAM laptop! Now I just need time to set it up :p

@Teila welcome back! Sounds like a wonderful time and congrats on the work supplied equipment (bonus!).

Glad to hear the boys picked up after themselves and you didn't come home to a mess. Good for them AND you!

NFC do ya know Zazzle has 60% off all mugs today only (till 11:59pm Calif time). If you go back a little past that time - they will go into the Cyber Monday sale and announce how much off & what. It better be good because I have 2 gift cards at the ready and 60 % is not enough for me.

Enabler :D

Good Morning Friends :hugs

Aaaaw N F C love the cat pics and the funnies! :lau

Jae so sorry to hear you lost one of the jelly beans :(

The weekend was full on! I had a great time at the party and while I hate blowing my own trumpet, multiple compliments about the weight loss and how the country life was obviously doing me wonders :D I waved at one of my colleagues from the mezzanine floor at the venue and it was not until she had come upstairs that she recognised me and was wondering who that was waving at her. Even the company CEO commented on my transformation. It was a whirlwind, leaving at 7AM Friday morning when hubby drove me to town > shuttle bus to Townsville airport [1.5 hours] > waiting for flight time > plane to Brisbane > arrive Brisbane 2pm > taxi to office > got changed at office, did make up etc > taxi to venue > 10PM taxi to friends house > stayed up talking until 01:30AM > up again after 3.5 hours sleep > back to Brisbane airport for 08:50AM flight > shuttle bus > arrived back home at 2PM.

Hubby and FIL were really good and did a great job of cleaning up after themselves and hubby had even cleaned the overnight poops from the coop, so Saturday afternoon was spent just resting and trying not to fall asleep .. Sunday was spent squeezing everything I usually do in 2 days into 1 day and now back at work for a rest! LOL

I have been struggling to work with a 4 Gig of RAM, Windows 7 laptop for many, many months now and the lack of RAM was making doing my job very frustrating .. came home with a new, work supplied, Windows 10, 8 Gig of RAM laptop! Now I just need time to set it up :p
Ahhh then new computer smell....

Wow, $1.64 for lunch is cheap...don't know of any place else you can eat out for that price.

Our nearest Costco is in Casper, about 2 hours (one way) away. Too far unless we have to go other places like Home Depot or such.
I can eat at Wendys for under $2. Depending on which sandwich i want. Free senior drinks!

R
Get one that big and the cat will go right past him as he cowers in the corner :p
50x50px-ZC-687ea34e_cute-blue-bird-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif

My son got a new one for my birthday, the actual computer is 4.5" x 4.5" by 1 1/4 inches tall. He said it's called a NUC and it is fast and adorable. He got a little dvd player that sits under it. Love it. Of course I don't do any fancy computer stuff so didn't need all kinds of bells & whistles. I thought all computers were the tall towers guess not.

Back
Top Bottom