The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Stupid wind is back and already blowing 24mph. Hope all that work we did on the run holds up.
@bruceha2000 I told you it was "finders keepers"...why do I have it back?
I didn't!
Screen Shot 2017-11-29 at 9.43.04 AM.png

@Teila

@CapricornFarm your new sign is looking good! I like the bit of color on it.

As for Christmas trees, last year Bam Bam was the only one that bothered it but he loved it so much, I think he pretty much lived in the tree for the couple weeks we had it up. Not sure how the 3 of them will act this year.
24068310_298393110653379_3096950217382737983_n.jpg

Ron at least you won't have tons of leaves buried under SNOW during the winter. I always hope they will self destruct but, whenever spring does show up, so do all the crappy leaves. BTW Sycamore trees have dinner plate sized leaves.:heI thought that was really neat in 1973 when I planted a whip from Kmart.
Actually wish we had some leaves. 65 acres and our trees are 95% some form of pine. We've been planting a few "leafy" trees here and there since the 1990's , not many of that type actually survive where we live between weather and critters munching (any original survivors were logged off by previous owner a very long time ago) but it seems like global warming is beginning to give us a hand. The government has changed our zone in recent years.

Back
Top Bottom