The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

We have many more deciduous trees than needle trees on our property mostly in the 20 acres of woods. There are a few deciduous trees in the fields where long ago prior owners make rock piles as they cleared the land. But up by the house there are 2 needle trees and one really old maple. The wind removes the maple leaves from the lawn for us. The needle tree behind the house likes to send its little spikes into the swimming pool :he

Maybe you and I have someone else's wind?

Where do you get your chart? I'd like to pull up one of our area if possible.
Mr NOAA, your government working for you ;)
https://forecast.weather.gov

Put in your zip code and it will give you a text forecast for the week. There are charts down on the right, I screen captured the Hourly Weather Forecast. If you click on the 1st radar and satellite image, then composite or base loop on the left when that page comes up you can see the storms as they approach. You can get to that from the Hourly chart page as well.

We have many more deciduous trees than needle trees on our property mostly in the 20 acres of woods. There are a few deciduous trees in the fields where long ago prior owners make rock piles as they cleared the land. But up by the house there are 2 needle trees and one really old maple. The wind removes the maple leaves from the lawn for us. The needle tree behind the house likes to send its little spikes into the swimming pool :he
Those needles will even go through the pool cage, what a pain!

Mr NOAA, your government working for you ;)
https://forecast.weather.gov

Put in your zip code and it will give you a text forecast for the week. There are charts down on the right, I screen captured the Hourly Weather Forecast. If you click on the 1st radar and satellite image, then composite or base loop on the left when that page comes up you can see the storms as they approach. You can get to that from the Hourly chart page as well.

Lots and lots of stuff to look at there...thanks!

I got an updated pic today from the breeder of Gabbie.... part0_4.jpg ....:love

Back
Top Bottom