The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I was surprised at how many people had birthdays ON Christmas. I saw like 3 people on Twitter be like today is my birthday! Or had someone else wish them a happy birthday and I was like whaaaaatttt? Now THAT must suck haha also I apparently am a bad friend because at least one of them i wished a happy birthday last year and apparently forgot :lol:

I was surprised at how many people had birthdays ON Christmas. I saw like 3 people on Twitter be like today is my birthday! Or had someone else wish them a happy birthday and I was like whaaaaatttt? Now THAT must suck haha also I apparently am a bad friend because at least one of them i wished a happy birthday last year and apparently forgot :lol:
I forget a lot of stuff. I have bad sleep apnea and i think it kills a lot of brain cells. I really need to lose weight. Bad time of year for that.

I forget a lot of stuff. I have bad sleep apnea and i think it kills a lot of brain cells. I really need to lose weight. Bad time of year for that.

Aw sorry. Maybe i need more sleep.. i also think stress might add it

any time of the year is bad for losing weight - just ask me.

Yes but winter is easier to gain with all the cold and dark and eating

But winter is loading/gaining anyway so we're all fine, need the weight to stay warm lol summer is cutting season :p

Back
Top Bottom