The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

@chickisoup your Sammy and my Opie could be brothers, lol
IMG_1851.JPG

Kdogs relax, why so many questions? Just enjoy her for what she is. My sister and niece both had DNA done of their shelter dogs. Results were insane. They complained and company did it again - producing totally different results - just as weird. Rediculous

If the vet says she is fine etc. forget about the rest, if she is part this or that, it doesn't mean any of that will be reflected in her attitude or size , etc.

True

And sorry if it seemed like i was reslly worried about it or anything. I just want to figure it out for fun, not that i or they would love her any less. Thats just like how i am, i want to figure it out ha

But maybe we'll get more clues as she gets older.

And yeah, a lot of the tests are not accurate at all :(

They have 2 that are supposedly the most accurate ones that i was thinking of getting but they're really expensive of course

They have 2 that are supposedly the most accurate ones that i was thinking of getting but they're really expensive of course
That's fine, if you have money to spend on such things.

What happens if you touch the bottom?
They are kind of a cream color on the bottom. If you touch it, it will get a bit brown. If you carefully draw on it with a thin point, you can make a picture as the line will be much darker brown. Afraid I don't have any pictures but there are several dozen on the mantle at DW's extended family's summer camp. Some are really good, some of us don't have much artistic talent.

Here's the Mighty Colossus with his friends and one little newly hatched Button who keeps trying to get under him. Colossus is so much fluffier than they are.
View attachment 1269466
Looks like the little one is looking for its Mama!

like I said, he doesn't eat the eggs, he just likes to watch them splat! :th
Gee, just like a CAT! Knock it off and see if it bounces. If it does, chase it. If not, try again maybe the next one will bounce.

That's fine, if you have money to spend on such things.

They are kind of a cream color on the bottom. If you touch it, it will get a bit brown. If you carefully draw on it with a thin point, you can make a picture as the line will be much darker brown. Afraid I don't have any pictures but there are several dozen on the mantle at DW's extended family's summer camp. Some are really good, some of us don't have much artistic talent.

Looks like the little one is looking for its Mama!

Gee, just like a CAT! Knock it off and see if it bounces. If it does, chase it. If not, try again maybe the next one will bounce.

Yeah, that's the thing, I dont really want to spend that much money on it so I might just not do one and let them guess haha

Be careful driving DMC!

Poor Opie is freaking out with the snow storm. The windows are covered with snow/frost and the wind is howling. Poor boy just keeps meowing and racing from one window to another. He showed up at our door right after a winter storm...I wonder if he has some sort of remembrance of being outside in that kind of weather?
Very well could be, poor Opie!
You have to wonder what their past holds. I would love to know Scaredy Cat's story. Daughter raised a feral kitten found along the roadside by the body of her mother. KC (Kelly's Cat) was entranced by the sound of running water. Run water in the sink or tub, and she was there to watch the process. Was she born in proximity to running water ?
My Opie is fascinated by the showers...other 2 aren’t interested at all.
They are both gorgeous!
Agree!

Hi @DigMyChicks did you have any trouble running your errand today?

Snow is still coming down here. DH had to go to the golf course to check on some things and bless his heart, he took it upon himself to shovel the knee-deep snow in front of the coop door. Saved me a trip outside, it's ugly out there!
We leave at 3:30. It’s not as blustery as it was. Hubby will drive the truck so we will be fine. I was thinking about a nap but I’m working on laundry.

Back
Top Bottom