The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I saw like 6 deer standing on a cranberry bog and it was gorgeous cause there's still frost on the bog and snow from yesterday and the sun is not fully up yet so they were more outlined. It looked cool. At first I thought it was only 3 cause only 3 were standing sideways so you could see them better and the others were front facing. There was 1 more in their group so at least 4 and I THINK I saw 2 more a few feet away. Probably also with their group. But yeah.

I gotta get up early more often!

Well, I gotta go to bed earlier and actually sleep first. But still.

28167781_2302027429823237_3818141535684873854_n.jpg

Good morning everyone.

Sun is shining, coffee is perking and cat doing a dance on my legs (puncturing them). All is good with the world.

@Teila you have every right to be excited. Sounds like a great mini vacation. Are you going on your own on Wednesday or going with a friend? I love cappuccino. Most places here don't understand that a cappuccino is milk foam and espresso. Here you essentially get sweetened coffee with milk.

Attachments

• yuck-smiley-emoticon.gif
    yuck-smiley-emoticon.gif
    18.2 KB · Views: 0
Good morning everyone.

Sun is shining, coffee is perking and cat doing a dance on my legs (puncturing them). All is good with the world.

@Teila you have every right to be excited. Sounds like a great mini vacation. Are you going on your own on Wednesday or going with a friend? I love cappuccino. Most places here don't understand that a cappuccino is milk foam and espresso. Here you essentially get sweetened coffee with milk.

Maybe they need one of these:
coffee chart.jpg

(And this is a simple chart, there are way more complicated ones out there)

Make mine a caffe breve!

Maybe they need one of these:
View attachment 1273578
(And this is a simple chart, there are way more complicated ones out there)

Make mine a caffe breve!
Love the chart!
Have you ever tried a con pana? I add a touch of vanilla to the espresso and drizzle a bit of caramel on top. Pretty tasty. My favourites are still very dry cappuccino and americano.

@Michelle Farmer-Brown how are your new chickens doing? Are you liking them?
They're doing really well. I can't dig my tractor out so they're living in a small portion of my porch right now. Lol. The roo only crows between 5am and 7:30 am. The rest of the time they're wonderfully quiet. They're very entertaining. I can't wait to get them settled into a proper coop. Sadly I can't put them in with my other flock because chantecler roos are lethal to other roos if there are hens around.

Back
Top Bottom