• 3 large onions, sliced
  • 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
  • 1 tablespoon butter
  • 1 cup long-grain rice
  • 1 bay leaf
  • 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) condensed tomato soup
  • 1 soup can water
  • 2 cups cooked drained green beans

Season meat and sprinkle with flour; pound lightly with meat mallet. Heat oil and butter in skillet; add onions and brown slowly over medium-low heat. Remove onions; brown meat. Place beef in baking dish; add onions, uncooked rice, and bay leaf. Combine soup and water; pour over casserole. Cover and bake at 350° for 2 hours. Arrange green beans around meat and bake 15 minutes longer.
Serves 6 to 8.
:goodpost:
I'm going to have to try this recipe :drool
View attachment 1326874 My new babies....13 hatched already and hatch day is tomorrow! Only 4 eggs left. Crazy hatch, when i opened the bator after 24 hours they all tried to jump out. Some succeeded and fell on the floor and ran around!
Congratulations :woot :D

You can do this. Oooom, oooom, oooom

Yep, looks like that one doesn't have washable media.

That would be because the people who do the cover art don't make or eat the food, they draw what they think it SHOULD look like to catch people's eye. And yeah that salt hit is not at all surprising. Most packaged foods of that nature have WAY more salt than you would put in if you were cooking it or they would put in at the restaurant the original came from.

Another guideline - a fish's stomach is about the same size as its eye, EASY to over feed!

Now there is something I need out in the workshop!!

Yep, good time to season your cast iron so the energy can be spread over multiple needs. I admit to having "stretched" my charcoal way past its limits. Probably doesn't do anything. Actually, not entirely sure what the charcoal is supposed to do!
Charcoal absorbs odors and crud to sweeten the water.

Back
Top Bottom