The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

On a happier note... I started my life with chickens a year ago today too.

1d4c21e6_smilies-3434.png

I have mother and son Siamese, great cats! Remember "We are Siamese" in 101 Dalmations? Great song!:gig
I do remember it:DMy aunt had 2 siamese and they were not friendly. I don’t think she had them fixed and you could smell urine in her house. Her house was clean other then the stench:sickMine likes to play in the litter box after I clean it and he makes a mess. He’s lucky he’s so mild tempered or he’d be outside:gig

I'm having a really sad day today...
My most favourite cat ever disappeared a year ago today.
Knowing that a house I loved is being torn down instead of it becoming a happy place for someone else.
One of my hens has EYP. I had heard that tetracycline Hcl can possibly help, but she's not responding to it.
A pullet from my first ever hatch has coccidiosis
I noticed this morning that a hen is showing signs of mycoplasma.
:th
:hugs

Ok cool, should have a better hatch, being from your birds. I loss my A&M's when I was in the hospital. I moved them to a pen with a pair of pheasants 2 nights before I was scheduled to go to the hospital because didn't know how long I was going to be there....they where fine and getting a long fine for the 2 days but the pheasants attacked and killed them on the 3rd or 4th day. I've raised quail and pheasants together before with no problems but guess this time just didn't work out. They were from shipped eggs, which they were a surprise because what I ordered were Harlequin eggs and got A&M's :lau
Oh no, did you tell the person? That sucked, i guess the pheasants didn't like company in their pen.

I'm having a really sad day today...
My most favourite cat ever disappeared a year ago today.
Knowing that a house I loved is being torn down instead of it becoming a happy place for someone else.
One of my hens has EYP. I had heard that tetracycline Hcl can possibly help, but she's not responding to it.
A pullet from my first ever hatch has coccidiosis
I noticed this morning that a hen is showing signs of mycoplasma.
:th
So sad, hope your animals recover quickly. Hugs.

Back
Top Bottom