The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning everyone!

Yesterday turned out differently than I imagined it would. I had planned on a day of drinking coffee, some BYC time and a nice nap. Instead, I made an impromptu trip up to Casper with DH...the main water pipe at the golf course cracked so he had to run up there to get some repair pipe. Can't irrigate the course without water and who wants a golf course with no grass? Poor DH, after driving a good part of the day he spent the rest of it in a muddy hole fixing stuff. Glad he's sleeping in this morning (yep, 4:30am is sleeping in).

Ok, catching up...

Oh my gosh, your babies are so cute! Love the photo of your toddler with the bird, reminded me of the contest I worked on a couple years ago of (Family & Fowl, DMC won a place on that one #166 ) And your youngest, awwww :love

Cape May was beautiful, I can see why you like it! When I lived with my bro & SIL on their sail boat, that was where our 3-month trip ended. A good place to end for sure!

:hugs
Oh wow! A 3 month sailing trip? How was that? Were you all ready to kill each other after being in such small quarters for that long?

Back
Top Bottom