The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

".. I just can not do clowns."

Just for you Roomie! :gig

clown.jpg clown cremate.jpg clown funeral.jpg

Under the Dome was good! I enjoyed that one a lot.
So this will be a shot in the dark, but I read a book many moons ago (during my very short stint in S.C.) and I could've sworn it was a Dean Koontz book. I've looked and looked and haven't been able to find it. Problem is...the only thing I really remember was that the protagonist was agoraphobic :confused: Don't suppose that rings a bell?? Wish I could find that darn thing.

On a short road trip, my husband and I bought a audio book (novella?) from Stephen King that was only about 2hrs long. I'll have to dig it out, as I can't remember the name. It was pretty good, though!

The Shining was the scariest to me. But for the ultimate good vs. evil, The Stand can't be beat!
salems lot takes first in my opinion, clowns don't scare me, hate spiders with a passion, but then i've been bitten three or four times, twice while spleeping, nope, don't like spiders

sorry, had to go to the store and get my metformins and while out, went to lowes and bought a lemon tree

I agree with room onthebroom, don't know how you read this stuff. :lol: So intense! Lately I've been reading historical accounts on my Kindle. I do most of my reading right before bed. The Shining would give me nightmares! :lau
:gigi've been known to drag husband with me to go to the barn late at night to check on goat due to kid before i go to bed after reading one of kings:lol:

So this will be a shot in the dark, but I read a book many moons ago (during my very short stint in S.C.) and I could've sworn it was a Dean Koontz book. I've looked and looked and haven't been able to find it. Problem is...the only thing I really remember was that the protagonist was agoraphobic :confused: Don't suppose that rings a bell?? Wish I could find that darn thing.

On a short road trip, my husband and I bought a audio book (novella?) from Stephen King that was only about 2hrs long. I'll have to dig it out, as I can't remember the name. It was pretty good, though!

He's written so very many books, I can't tell you if that was one of his or not Meg. Sounds like it must have been good though!

I think real life things are scarier :lol:
i agree, thats one reason i quit watching the news, they never have good things to report, always murders, rape , kidnapping, you get the idea, right now everything is about kobe's death and now about that quarantine in china, now that scares me, its starting in the states

i agree, thats one reason i quit watching the news, they never have good things to report, always murders, rape , kidnapping, you get the idea, right now everything is about kobe's death and now about that quarantine in china, now that scares me, its starting in the states

It's scary to think about who and what's out there for sure. At least with a book, all I have to do is put it down.

Back
Top Bottom