The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning! Yes, my son is bringing him over this afternoon.

What are you doing today?

Don't forget to share a picture of the new bunny!

Today I promised DH a loaf of his favorite bread. And might make up some dough for pizza. I need to do laundry but have to wait for him to secure that hose drain so the basement doesn't get soaked again.

Lots of exciting stuff as you can tell :p

Hey IM, this is your last weekend as a free woman, right? New job starts on Monday?

Don't forget to share a picture of the new bunny!

Today I promised DH a loaf of his favorite bread. And might make up some dough for pizza. I need to do laundry but have to wait for him to secure that hose drain so the basement doesn't get soaked again.

Lots of exciting stuff as you can tell :p

Hey IM, this is your last weekend as a free woman, right? New job starts on Monday?
Will definitely share some pics. He seems like a sweet guy.
I wish it was cool enough to bake here, a loaf of fresh bread sounds so good right now. Your DH lucky to have you Debby!

Yes, it's my last weekend lol. I have to go get my equipment this morning after we take the pups to the park. At least at this job I get weekends and holidays off!

DMC, did you get your fireplace mantle finished?
It’s stained. I haven’t decided if I’m going to varnish it. I’m not a fan of shiny wood so it’s probably done. I had hubby build it as a floating shelf. I want him to make something similar in the entryway when we add on for boot/shoe shelves. I was just looking on you tube to see how to glue bricks back on that have fallen off. I need to mortar it also. We had this done in 2000 and it’s been falling apart for several years. Hubby saved the leftover mortar and grout powder. I hope it’s still good.

B2FFD0A8-BCE0-44B3-BDC4-8BABEA625BCF.jpeg
C531F4D5-2CE4-4068-BC2B-E80DD9F7C655.jpeg

Will definitely share some pics. He seems like a sweet guy.
I wish it was cool enough to bake here, a loaf of fresh bread sounds so good right now. Your DH lucky to have you Debby!

Yes, it's my last weekend lol. I have to go get my equipment this morning after we take the pups to the park. At least at this job I get weekends and holidays off!

Will you be working at home with your new job? That's great you'll be off weekends & holidays!

P.S. I'll be sure to tell DH you said he was lucky...there are most likely days when he wonders :gig

It’s stained. I haven’t decided if I’m going to varnish it. I’m not a fan of shiny wood so it’s probably done. I had hubby build it as a floating shelf. I want him to make something similar in the entryway when we add on for boot/shoe shelves. I was just looking on you tube to see how to glue bricks back on that have fallen off. I need to mortar it also. We had this done in 2000 and it’s been falling apart for several years. Hubby saved the leftover mortar and grout powder. I hope it’s still good.

View attachment 2238150
View attachment 2238149

Very nice DMC! :thumbsup

Good morning everyone. Happy weekend!
:frow Good morning IM, have a great day
Good morning, everyone.
:frowGood morning Sour, have a great day

View attachment 2238150
View attachment 2238149
Beautiful DMC

Back
Top Bottom