The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

@N F C Debby, here's my baby...
20200417_140254.jpg

Hey DMC, what's the word on your day care re-opening...any news on that?
If no one is positive in the next couple days we open on Thursday. So far all that tested are negative. It’s so hard to believe as we work close together. I was baking in the kitchen as she cooked. The whole testing positive with no symptoms is a bit scary. I don’t understand how one can be so sick and the next not.
Cuteness!

I meant to ask you Bob, what field of work are you in now? I know you were in limbo for a while, are you still on the same track or at something new?
I'm kind of using a subset of my skills. I'm doing data analysis, developing sites and workflows on SharePoint and a little light coding. I also manage training and procurement for the CIO organization. No real management responsibility, no direct reports and no responsibility for winning or keeping the work.

I'm kind of using a subset of my skills. I'm doing data analysis, developing sites and workflows on SharePoint and a little light coding. I also manage training and procurement for the CIO organization. No real management responsibility, no direct reports and no responsibility for winning or keeping the work.
Sounds it's easy enough workload wise, as long as you make it through the day in one piece mentally and physically, that's all that matters!

I really do NOT miss being on call 24/7 and the stress that came from the last job.
Oh gosh, yes that would be stressful! If you have to anticipate being called upon, it can make for frazzled nerves! I couldn't handle that either. At my age, I can't tolerate much stress anymore though. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom