The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

G'morning Bob, Doc, Debby, Sue, Teach, everyone.

Thanks Bob, it's great to have my car back. I drive an Elantra, our rental was Yeep. Those things guzzle fuel!

I have eggs in the bator and I think one of my girls is going broody again. I hope she stays that way until the eggs hatch, I'd much rather have her deal with them than me. Make it a great day everyone!

morning all! Power came back on early this am. waiting for hot water heater to get up to snuff and then grab a hot shower. Missed my computer,tv,but mostly running water!
1d4c21e6_smilies-3434.png

G'morning Bob, Doc, Debby, Sue, Teach, everyone.

Thanks Bob, it's great to have my car back. I drive an Elantra, our rental was Yeep. Those things guzzle fuel!

I have eggs in the bator and I think one of my girls is going broody again. I hope she stays that way until the eggs hatch, I'd much rather have her deal with them than me. Make it a great day everyone!
It would be nice to have the car back!

morning all! Power came back on early this am. waiting for hot water heater to get up to snuff and then grab a hot shower. Missed my computer,tv,but mostly running water!

Aha, now I know what happened...they turned yours on and mine off! :lol:

I don't know what happened here, all of a sudden I was sitting in the dark staring at a blacked out computer.

Back
Top Bottom