The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning, everyone. @Cynthia12 just Wow!

Stitches out in a week. Right now I just feel a little 'pinch' if I move my head rapidly. Activity was restricted yesterday as skin in that area is thin (old too) and prone to tearing.
Hope you heal up quick Sour. My dad had some skin cancer removed from his face and then plastic surgery so his nose wouldn’t droop or something. He’s mad because now his nose is slightly uneven and he’s been ruined by the doctor (you can’t even tell and he’s 90).

Hope you heal up quick Sour. My dad had some skin cancer removed from his face and then plastic surgery so his nose wouldn’t droop or something. He’s mad because now his nose is slightly uneven and he’s been ruined by the doctor (you can’t even tell and he’s 90).

Had a lesion removed from my upper lip a couple of years ago, and surgeon asked if I was concerned with scarring. I replied, "Heck no. Just get it all. My glory days are long gone." There's a slight scar, but I think it adds 'character'. :lau

Doin..ok. Strange thing happened when I went in for a cortisone shot in my right shoulder. I've been getting them...had an MRI a couple of weeks ago. Knew I would come out with a surgery date. When I went in to see the results of the MRI, and the PA. saw how far out they were for surgery, he went ahead and gave me another shot to last until next month. Well, I'm sitting there talking with him after he had given it, and all of a sudden I'm asking him... what's going on? My head felt weird ..weird...going..going...he says, hurry, get up on the table! He had to help me, I'm pretty much out of it by then. He's saying, this is actually a common reaction. I've had several shots in my shoulders, this never happened before. Looked it up they do say it's a common reaction. ------ It is fairly common for someone to faint during or after an injection due to a common vasovagal reaction where the heart rate slows down and the blood pressure drops. This is accompanied by sweating, skin pallor, clamminess, loss of consciousness and .. he said, he could see my face turn white as it drained. Weird. I could tell he was a bit nervous. My head hasn't felt too great since. Woozy. Hope it's better by October 27th. 🙄. ..Hope everyone is handling all of the crazy going on this year. The crazy started early this year, and it looks like we're in it for the long haul. More on DH..will share that another time. This is long! 😳
My Youngest DD does that quite often when needles are involved!

I hope the woozy feelings go away soon

Had a lesion removed from my upper lip a couple of years ago, and surgeon asked if I was concerned with scarring. I replied, "Heck no. Just get it all. My glory days are long gone." There's a slight scar, but I think it adds 'character'. :lau
I have read that some sword fighters in the old days would open their cuts on the face to make bigger scars...

Good morning folks :frow

Cynthia, that's really scary. Glad you're feeling better. Hope the headache passes quickly.
Good morning Bob! :frow
Good morning everyone!

Cynthia, that sounds like a scary experience at the docs. Hope you're better today :hugs

Hi Bob, enjoy your Saturday!
Good morning Debby! :frow
Good morning everyone :frow have a wonderful Saturday

Good morning Debby :frow have a great day

Cynthia, that must have been so scary, hope your feeling much better :hugs:hugs
Good morning Sue! :frow

Good morning everyone...enjoy your Saturday!
Our air quality # has dropped to 88 today, so they label it moderate...makes it much safer to be outside!

Good morning, everyone. @Cynthia12 just Wow!

Stitches out in a week. Right now I just feel a little 'pinch' if I move my head rapidly. Activity was restricted yesterday as skin in that area is thin (old too) and prone to tearing.
Good morning Sour! I hope they got it all & you heal quickly!

Good morning world. Happy weekend! Enjoy and stay healthy.
Good morning IM! Same to you!

Good morning Bob! :frow

Good morning Debby! :frow

Good morning Sue! :frow

Good morning everyone...enjoy your Saturday!
Our air quality # has dropped to 88 today, so they label it moderate...makes it much safer to be outside!
:frow Good morning Rene, have a great day

:frowGood morning Ron, have a great day

Back
Top Bottom