The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning DMC! How's your bath remodeling project going?

Morning Sue, have a terrific Friday!

Good morning Chrissy, enjoy your day!
Hi Debby! We haven’t worked on it at all this week. The weather got nicer so hubby has been doing outdoor stuff. Next week is supposed to be really nice so the snow should melt. We have wood to get into the basement yet. I want to get my window screens off and maybe windows washed tomorrow since it will be in the 50’s.
It’s been a crazy week at work. My teacher is out through today at least. Her husband got tested for Covid on Wednesday. Results should be back today. If he’s positive she is out for 24 days. If he’s negative she comes back Monday. We are short staffed so it’s been stressful. State is supposed to come this week so it’s looking like today is the day:th

Hi Debby! We haven’t worked on it at all this week. The weather got nicer so hubby has been doing outdoor stuff. Next week is supposed to be really nice so the snow should melt. We have wood to get into the basement yet. I want to get my window screens off and maybe windows washed tomorrow since it will be in the 50’s.
It’s been a crazy week at work. My teacher is out through today at least. Her husband got tested for Covid on Wednesday. Results should be back today. If he’s positive she is out for 24 days. If he’s negative she comes back Monday. We are short staffed so it’s been stressful. State is supposed to come this week so it’s looking like today is the day:th

What a crazy busy week for you DMC. Hope the state visit goes well and your teacher can come back to work Monday. The bath job will be there when you can get to it. :hugs

Yuck, state visits are never fun --especially when you're the one being looked at 😞

What a crazy busy week for you DMC. Hope the state visit goes well and your teacher can come back to work Monday. The bath job will be there when you can get to it. :hugs
Thanks Debby, me too!:hugs
Yuck, state visits are never fun --especially when you're the one being looked at 😞
I’m just an aide. I’ll do the best I can. I wish my teacher would be there. I know where she keeps some of the stuff. They’ll just have to dig. It might be a virtual visit:fl

Thanks Debby, me too!:hugs

I’m just an aide. I’ll do the best I can. I wish my teacher would be there. I know where she keeps some of the stuff. They’ll just have to dig. It might be a virtual visit:fl

That's all you can do 🤗🤗 you'll be fine 🙂 if they have a problem, they can do it in another room or on another day 🤷 simple as that!

Back
Top Bottom