The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I am considering doing that today. But I hate it when the stuff is wet, since it gets heavier.
That is so true!
Here we can get rid of toxic waste on Friday and Saturday. It is free and we have some old paint to get rid of. Some batteries and e waste too

That is so true!
Here we can get rid of toxic waste on Friday and Saturday. It is free and we have some old paint to get rid of. Some batteries and e waste too
Here we don't have to sort trash, just take it to the nearest bunch of public dumpsters. I need more trash cans, I am trying to get the workshop cleaned out and the barn is next.

Here we don't have to sort trash, just take it to the nearest bunch of public dumpsters. I need more trash cans, I am trying to get the workshop cleaned out and the barn is next.
We have mandates for garbage reduction here so we have to sort out plastics, paper and recyclables.

It is illegal to throw away paint an other toxic materials. Our garbage trucks are being outfitted with cameras to check there and the landfill has people monitoring what we take there

We will get penalties in the future for not following the rules.

Who knew garbage could be so much work!

Good morning DMC! How's your bath remodeling project going?

Morning Sue, have a terrific Friday!

Good morning Chrissy, enjoy your day!
Good morning Debby! How is your weather looking for today and the weekend! We hit around 68 yesterday! Should be the same today! We have a lot of outdoor projects to get done between now and next Thursday as I think the cold weather will be here again and stick around until Spring!

Good morning folks :frow

:frowGood morning DMC, have a great day

:frow Good morning Chrissy, have a great day
Good morning Bob! Enjoy your Friday!!! :frow

Back
Top Bottom