The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning everyone 😊 Happy Friday

Thanks Rene! :hugs

Thanks Jae:hugsThere has been a staffing shortage since I started. I have stayed longer then I wanted as I felt guilty but it doesn’t look like it is going to change. I will enjoy the quiet!!

Good morning DMC 😊
I'm so happy for you, I know the stress your going through and like others have said..... Your health is the most important thing :hugs :hugs

Good morning everyone

Good morning IM 😊 have a great day

Rufus the ram is just chilling in our yards. I'll let him out soon so he can check out the girls. He seems very docile and sweet. I love his horns.
View attachment 2545208

Hope the rain isn't as bad as they predict Cap. I'd gladly take some off your hands - it's another dry summer here, though not as bad as last year. Australia keeps sending great big highs our way which is keeping most of the rain away. Even winter wasn't as wet as it normally is. We might get a few sprinkles next week.

Good looking boy Jae! Cool horns too. Hope the girls find him irresistible!

Good morning Bob, Sue, DMC, IM and Sour...happy Friday to you all!

Work Running GIF by Aum

Good morning folks :frow

:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day ... You're up pretty early :hugs:hugs
Good morning Bob! My son is helping a friend move to Colorado and they took off at about 3:45. I was awake well before that and just stayed up to say goodbye. I’m sure that was part of the reason I was awake...worrying you know.:hmm
Good for you DMC. Are you gonna to look for something else?
Hi IM! Thanks! I have been looking but there is nothing available. I will probably go completely mad being home but for now(until I go nuts)I will enjoy it. I will miss some of the kids but not the constant screaming.
Good morning everyone 😊 Happy Friday

Good morning DMC 😊
I'm so happy for you, I know the stress your going through and like others have said..... Your health is the most important thing :hugs :hugs

Good morning IM 😊 have a great day
Hi Sue, thank you.
Good morning, everyone - make it a good day.
Hi Sour!
Good morning Bob, Sue, DMC, IM and Sour...happy Friday to you all!

Work Running GIF by Aum
Hi Debby:lol:

Good morning Bob! My son is helping a friend move to Colorado and they took off at about 3:45. I was awake well before that and just stayed up to say goodbye. I’m sure that was part of the reason I was awake...worrying you know.:hmm

Hi IM! Thanks! I have been looking but there is nothing available. I will probably go completely mad being home but for now(until I go nuts)I will enjoy it. I will miss some of the kids but not the constant screaming.

Hi Sue, thank you.

Hi Sour!

Hi Debby:lol:

DMC, if you get to the point of missing the screaming, just go to your local Walmart. Seems there are always screaming kids there. :lol:

I mentioned that to a cashier once and she said the day after Halloween is the worst!

Back
Top Bottom