The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

It's a very dark morning here (we are due to get some rain soon) so not great for photos but here's my latest batch of buns. DS has been impatiently waiting for them to be cool enough to eat.
View attachment 2553668
View attachment 2553667
They look delicious!
Hi , every one !:frow I couldn't wait to tell you all the good news :weeThe well drillers hit water today :wee:ya:clap:celebrate:wootFor the first time in 10 yrs. we will not have to buy drinking water . I could kiss a pig ! But I can't find one🤣
Nice! We dug a new well last fall and are buying water now. We have arsenic in our new well. It was probably in our old well too but now when they drill a new well they send a water sample into the state. Do they do that where you live?

Good morning folks :frow

It's a very dark morning here (we are due to get some rain soon) so not great for photos but here's my latest batch of buns. DS has been impatiently waiting for them to be cool enough to eat.
View attachment 2553668
View attachment 2553667
:drool They look fantastic
Hi , every one !:frow I couldn't wait to tell you all the good news :weeThe well drillers hit water today :wee:ya:clap:celebrate:wootFor the first time in 10 yrs. we will not have to buy drinking water . I could kiss a pig ! But I can't find one🤣
Congrats Mark, that's wonderful news.
Mommy I don't want to go to poop :(

View attachment 2553865
Such a cute expression
Good morning everyone! Hope you all have a good Thursday :)
:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day

Back
Top Bottom