The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

We just got finished eating. Moving is done. We need to go to Sam’s yet. I’m not in the mood to shop:th
There is a huge Grainery fire about 25 miles from our house and our son is chomping at the bit to go home as he’s on the fire department and they’ve called many different departments in including the one he’s on. I’m glad he’s not in on this one.
View attachment 2773320
Yikes, that does look scary!

Our first tomatoes 😁 and this is our gardening for this year. We have more pots, you just can't see them

Attachments

• 2021-07-25_14-01-36_450.jpg
    2021-07-25_14-01-36_450.jpg
    534.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 2021-07-23_16-30-34_891.jpg
    2021-07-23_16-30-34_891.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 4
  • 2021-07-21_09-05-36_298.jpg
    2021-07-21_09-05-36_298.jpg
    1,003.9 KB · Views: 4
Hope you can find a mate for her this summer.

Sorry about the tractor, that's such a pain when equipment doesn't work the way it sho

Yikes, that does look scary!
Good afternoon Jay , How's things on your section of the blue ball ? You are in winter correct ?

Good afternoon :frow

Glad you're getting rain IM 💦💦

Its nasty out here, just went and fed the chickens. Weather says it's 93 but feels like 102 😰. Somebody take it away ?😞

Uffda! It’s 93 here but the humidity went down a little so not nearly as bad as you have it. There is no breeze though.
I’m sorry you guys are dealing with the heat! I can’t believe this, but here you go, this is today
079702F7-0ECB-427E-A0F7-5593229CFBE5.jpeg

Our first tomatoes 😁 and this is our gardening for this year. We have more pots, you just can't see them
Yum! And what a lovely view!!

Thanks for the tip!

I wonder if it has to do with low blood sodium. My lab test from Friday has me at 138 for sodium. The low end is 135 for sodium.
I have no idea. I googled low sodium and visual problems and WebMD states that low sodium can cause blurry vision, so I guess it's a possibility. My doctor (opthamologist) recommended lower caffeine and no chocolate years ago. I do drink more coffee since retiring. Too lazy to cook, so I just have another cup...good thing I gave up those high carb cocktails 🤣 I kinda miss the champagne though.
My problem has definitely gotten worse lately. We built a new house a few years back and all the fixtures are led. I wondered if that might have contributed. I feel that when I'm stressed I have more problems with my eyes. I also have occasional Jacksonian seizures with my ocular migraines. Another reason to limit caffeine I guess.
I’m sorry you guys are dealing with the heat! I can’t believe this, but here you go, this is today
View attachment 2773411

Yum! And what a lovely view!!
Wow. That is unbelievably cool!
All in all, our east Texas weather has been pretty mild this summer. I guess August heat (& Sept. too) will make up for it. So far, we haven't had too many days higher than low 90s.

Back
Top Bottom