The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Yesterday was a "Dammit" day. It started when I got up in the morning and bumped my toe - "dammit" - not enough to hurt all day, but enough to let me know that the bed post was there. Then I was getting dressed and "dammit", I forgot my clothes in the dryer and had to go downstairs and retrieve them. As I was putting together my lunch, "Dammit" I bumped the container off the table and had to clean up the mess off the floor. Heading out to work, after I locked the house door and headed to the shed to get my truck - Dammit - I forgot to use the remote in the house to open the garage door. It is cold enough outside that the keypad at the garage door doesn't work and I have to go through the people door and wind my way through the mess to my truck.
Almost to work, Dammit, the traffic lights turn red and the firestation on the corner lights up for the firetrucks to respond to a call.
I was only 10 minutes late for work. Dammit.

Good morning everybody!
And have a good day!

Yesterday was a "Dammit" day. It started when I got up in the morning and bumped my toe - "dammit" - not enough to hurt all day, but enough to let me know that the bed post was there. Then I was getting dressed and "dammit", I forgot my clothes in the dryer and had to go downstairs and retrieve them. As I was putting together my lunch, "Dammit" I bumped the container off the table and had to clean up the mess off the floor. Heading out to work, after I locked the house door and headed to the shed to get my truck - Dammit - I forgot to use the remote in the house to open the garage door. It is cold enough outside that the keypad at the garage door doesn't work and I have to go through the people door and wind my way through the mess to my truck.
Almost to work, Dammit, the traffic lights turn red and the firestation on the corner lights up for the firetrucks to respond to a call.

Good morning everybody!
And have a good day!
Good morning, Dreamer, I hope you have a better day today!

Good morning folks :frow

Good morning all.
:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day
Good morning, DMC. 🐛
Good morning everyone.
:frow Good morning Janie, have a great day

Good morning everybody!
And have a good day!
:frow Good morning Wyo, hope you have a great day today
Good morning - wishing no 'dammit!' day on the bunch of us.
:frow Good morning Sour, have a great day

Good morning everyone 😊

Good morning all.
Good morning DMC 😊
Good morning, DMC. 🐛
Good morning everyone.
Good morning Janie 😊

Good morning everybody!
And have a good day!
Good morning Dreamer 😊
Good morning Sour 😊

Good morning everybody!
And have a good day!

Morning, I'm sure your day was a lot funnier for us to read than it was for you to go through :gig Hope today goes much better!

I'll "ditto dat" Sour, have a good one!

Good morning folks :frow

:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day

:frow Good morning Janie, have a great day

:frow Good morning Wyo, hope you have a great day today

:frow Good morning Sour, have a great day

Good morning Bob, happy Friday to you!

Good morning everyone 😊

Good morning DMC 😊

Good morning Janie 😊

Good morning Dreamer 😊

Good morning Sour 😊

Good morning Sue, make it a terrific day!

Good morning everybody!
And have a good day!
Sounds like my day yesterday :lol:

Back
Top Bottom