The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

IMG_20210928_100855_01.jpg

This is Sookie, my 13 year old granddog. She is my youngest son's hiking companion, and an important member of their (2 humans, 3 dogs, and a cat) household.
She was recently diagnosed with cancer, fortunately it is operable and her vet is optimistic. She vomited all day yesterday after her vet visit. They were able to get her an injection late yesterday, and she had a good night, last night.
She has surgery coming up on Monday. Please send positive thoughts her, and her family's way.
Thanks you all. She is a sweet and very intelligent dog.

View attachment 3001551
This is Sookie, my 13 year old granddog. She is my youngest son's hiking companion, and an important member of their (2 humans, 3 dogs, and a cat) household.
She was recently diagnosed with cancer, fortunately it is operable and her vet is optimistic. She vomited all day yesterday after her vet visit. They were able to get her an injection late yesterday, and she had a good night, last night.
She has surgery coming up on Monday. Please send positive thoughts her, and her family's way.
I’m glad it’s operable. Hopefully all goes well.

View attachment 3001551
**HUGS** Sending good mojo that all goes well!

View attachment 3001551
Aww, it's so hard when they get old. I've gone through a few in my lifetime. I pray that surgery helps and she's here for family for a while longer.

Back
Top Bottom