The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Lagging is allowed :D

I feel like that old saying...the hurrier I go, the behinder I get :lol:
Good mooorning Debby 💜🐄 I love that saying, going to keep it in my back pocket!
The lagging wasn't in my best favor but it's OK! I can't say i didn't enjoy it :p Just gotta finish today because the hens are not happy I moved the nesting boxes....again. Had roost mites again; they're terrible :( but, I'm using the experience to write an article. It might take me a couple years :lol:

Good morning folks :frow

:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day

:frow Good morning Janie, have a great day
Morning, Bob! How are you?
Good morning. :frow
Good morning, Sour. Have a great day!
Good morinng DMC. My peppers look bad this year also. 🌹

Good morning Janie. 🍉

Good morning Bob :frow
Good morning, Mark. We are not having very good luck with tomatoes, but our peppers are doing great. Our 🍉 are growing well too.
Good mooooorning DMC, Janie, Bob, Sour, Mark 💜🐄
Good mooooorning to you too, Mad! 🐄🐂🐮
Good mooorning Debby 💜🐄 I love that saying, going to keep it in my back pocket!
The lagging wasn't in my best favor but it's OK! I can't say i didn't enjoy it :p Just gotta finish today because the hens are not happy I moved the nesting boxes....again. Had roost mites again; they're terrible :( but, I'm using the experience to write an article. It might take me a couple years :lol:
Have you tried elector psp, Mad?

Hi, folks. We’re home, and what a week it was! spent time with family (Katie got to spend 4 days of it with Jenny’s family), had a blast at my great-niece Jasmine and JC’s wedding, got a new car, got stalked by wild turkeys in Lori’s front yard, got a new car, and came home with Little DIane in tow.

I’m exhausted.
92485915-4D4F-45E7-BEFE-01ABEB919F67.jpeg

Hi, folks. We’re home, and what a week it was! spent time with family (Katie got to spend 4 days of it with Jenny’s family), had a blast at my great-niece Jasmine and JC’s wedding, got a new car, got stalked by wild turkeys in Lori’s front yard, got a new car, and came home with Little DIane in tow.

I’m exhausted.View attachment 3166658
Love the wild turkey picture!
I hope you are loving the new car, despite the circumstances, Blooie.

Morning, Bob! How are you?

Good morning, Sour. Have a great day!

Good morning, Mark. We are not having very good luck with tomatoes, but our peppers are doing great. Our 🍉 are growing well too.

Good mooooorning to you too, Mad! 🐄🐂🐮

Have you tried elector psp, Mad?
I haven't but Ron recommended it last time. They eventually went away with the 13% permethrin so, I thought I wouldn't need to buy the elector after all. Stopped treating weekly and went to monthly which seemed to work until now so I wonder if this heat had something to do with it, and/or my solution isn't strong enough and I'm just going to need the elector psp.

Back
Top Bottom