The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

It may not be the technology but the cost. When Blooie posted what her loaner hearing aids were I looked them up with Google. They are 3 (3.5?) thousand PER EAR! :th That isn't exactly in most people's budget.

No one would notice the additional "stuff" on the floor here ;)

Me? Why me?? I've never been anywhere near the inside of a prison, not even inside the concertina topped fence! Nor have I ever been arrested for anything. I think she would have to find someone with a criminal mind and past to help her land in jail.
There are plenty of criminals around they get out in less than half the time for the most heinous crimes.
Maybe they are cutting down on their health care 🤔

D'aweeeeee! Looks like mom is ready to cross the road :lol:

The technology they have is truly amazing. Hoping there is something they can do so you don't have to have a "new normal".

What do you do with any unused?
They roam around the East side of campus and then move across the road and into the City of Davis.

They are City Turkeys!

There is a crazy blueJay trying to break into our house. This is the 3rd day that it's been flying into, and tapping on our window. The blinds are mostly closed. I'm not sure what it is trying to do. Our younger cat is fascinated.
He's trying to fight that stranger in the window. Several weeks ago there was a Nuthatch here doing the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom