The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

We did the house tour. The upstairs was pretty good. The downstairs is awful. The smell is so bad. My eyes are still burning and I keep feeling the need to cough. She used to run a dehumidifier. It hasn’t been lived in for about a year. Her house used to have an odor when I cleaned, but not like this. Our son is going to get it inspected before he makes an offer. There is no way I’d buy it before one. There are water stains in a couple spots in the basement ceiling and they don’t know where they come from…bathroom is up above one. There is a crack in the foundation. There are lots of things that need to be looked over. The septic has to be replaced. I personally hope he doesn’t buy it but he has to make that decision.

The yellow and green shag carpet and avocado green drapes need to go.
:eek: :sick 🤢

Maybe there are nice hardwood floors underneath. The house I grew up in was built in the 50's, parents bought it '59. Mom pulled the wall to wall (fortunately it wasn't shag and had worn well all those years) out of the bedroom maybe 30 years later and found nice hardwood.

The smoke from Canada has arrived - thick enough to irritate your eyes. I have never seen anything like this before.
😷 Same here but the rain started late yesterday afternoon and it rained much of the night so hopefully that pulled a lot of the smoke out.

The septic has to be replaced.
Oh, big bucks. If he does buy it she'll have to take a lot less than she probably thinks it is worth.

Back
Top Bottom