The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

🐓 G'morning all! Just refound this thread in my 2am wander. I am officially up b4 the rooster this morning 😄 though, not sure I should be proud.
The incubator is holding steady. I had to crack the top until the humidity lowered. All in in a good range now. I've hatched enough that I don't panic now. I just fix what ever is not working right.

Hows that incubator @LTAY1946 ?
Winter babies ♡
We have another cold front coming in on Friday. Should not be as wet as the last but hope for a little cooling weather. Always good to make it through the summers.
Hope all are feeling well and have a terrific day!!!
To soon to set for winter babies here. I'll be setting one more batch before it gets cold enough to be winter. Real winter doesn't start here until late January or early February. And even then it doesn't last long. We had 3 straight nights of a low of 15° last year which is below normal for us. I'd rather hatch in the cool weather than in the triple digit heat of August. We need meat for the freezer and some more Dark Cornish, Breese, and White Giant pullets and roosters for the deep freeze. This time they will not get to big for the grill.

Good morning! How is the cat rescue going?
Terrific!
20231010_073416.jpg

4 Will be getting ready for travel to a sister rescue shelter in Seattle in a few weeks ♡
20231016_070211.jpg

That will give me more time to socialize with 4 of the shyer ones. They will hopefully make the next plane trip ♡

Back
Top Bottom