The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I remember going into a French pastry shop in northern Florida and bought a piece of something that looked like chocolate and just knew it was going to be good. It was by no means to sweet. It was bitter. There is a place in FL that sells some very good BBQ but even better coconut creme pie which is my favorite too. Pie from Woody's BBQ.
1706928092519.jpeg

Same. One of my favorite pies is coconut creme pie.
My favorite nut is pecans.

Lots of decisions to make for a wedding I suppose. I hope you're enjoying helping her out, she appreciates it I'm sure.

The biggest decision I had to make for our wedding was what flavor of cake was I going to bake (it was chocolate) :gig
There is! I’m trying not to be bossy and I tell her if I am to put me in my place.
I’m making their goodies. I’m trying to figure out how to make a variety of things and not go completely crazy with the stress of it. I will have to freeze cupcakes and cookies and frost them the day before. My sister will help with the cookies. I need to teach her how to pipe frosting. :lol:
Good morning to you all!

Fudge, cake, pie...I see we've moved past the Chinese food an on to desserts. What's for breakfast? :D
Good morning Debby and all.

There is! I’m trying not to be bossy and I tell her if I am to put me in my place.
I’m making their goodies. I’m trying to figure out how to make a variety of things and not go completely crazy with the stress of it. I will have to freeze cupcakes and cookies and frost them the day before. My sister will help with the cookies. I need to teach her how to pipe frosting. :lol:

Good morning Debby and all.

Morning DMC :frow Are the treats for a shower or are they for part of the wedding? You are going to be ready for a vacation by the time the wedding is over!

Morning DMC :frow Are the treats for a shower or are they for part of the wedding? You are going to be ready for a vacation by the time the wedding is over!
Both. The shower is June 8th and the wedding is July 27th. I’m not worried about the shower. I won’t have to bake as much for that. I need to be making room in the freezer. We got a whole cow a couple months ago and it took up a lot of space.

Back
Top Bottom