the +*OFFICIAL*+ German Shepherd thread :D

VERY pretty dogs Kellie, Fattie and Lindsay
smile.png

Here's Kane eating his breakfast this morning, AFTER playing in a mud puddle. Kane is a week shy of being five months old:

PicsofBoys001.jpg

PicsofBoys002.jpg

I know this is a thread for GSD's. BUT, my Yellow Lab lookin boy has a GSD mix as a daddy.
Thought I'd ad his pic. I have 9 dogs. One is a pure European line Blk/Tan. She is a killer. My Yeller dog here thinks he is a GSD and hangs out on the porch waiting. And hopin to take a bite outta crime. lololol

386461326.jpg

I have a GSD that will be 11 months on the 12th of May. Found out this weekend she loves to play in the river, she trys to bite the waves (didn't work out to good for her though). We have a pool in the back yard can't image hows that going to be when I open this summer. I can't imagine ever being without a GSD again, not sure why it took me this long to get one. I have pictures but I don't know how to get them on here. Love the pictures of evryone elses GSD's.

Frizzled, I upload my pictures to photobucket and then link them here.
smile.png

I am dreading summer too. This winter my crew learned that they could swim in the pond!
barnie.gif
They could care less about the kiddie pool though. Maybe it is because I give them bathes in the pool?
hu.gif
lol

Lildinkem, you are going to have to show is all your crew now!
pop.gif
Can't say you have them and not show any pictures.

Hexe is swelling up. I need to get some new pictures of her. My hubby is mad he doesn't get to see her or help out with the puppies.

Quote:
His name is Moose. He thinks he is a guard dog. And he works the role very well. Not a person can walk by without hearing a bark or 7 from Moose. lololol He really only gets this way at night. During the day he is too busy following me around hoping for a falling egg to clean up lololol He does have webbed feet. And is part Newfie and Pit. Whatta mess. lolol

oh neat i have a 1yo gs vary loving dumb smart & destructive lol love him but he tears up stuff when we leave grrr just got him fixed a few days ago
smile.png
i also have a boston terrier

Quote:
Pics of the whole crew would clog up the thread. I turned down a perfectly nice Shep mix last nite. My friend works in landscaping, and has a lady who has to either move to Terre Haute IN from Indy OR give up here year and half old female to a home. Since she will have to commute from Indy everyday. Poor lady. Her company is down sizing and closing an office. For her to keep her job she has to go with the flow.

Here is an Auggie puppy pic. Auggie is Newfie Pit.

343547079.jpg

Yertle is from my purebred old school flatback line. His mommy was Spec, she was around an 85 lbs female

181048764.jpg

325526913.jpg

baby Yertle chewin on Larry kitten, all I could see was a tail waggin under the coffee table. Reach under and pointed the camera back towards my legs under the table. best pic I ever took. Didn't have a clue how it would turn out, more interested in what he was up too. And too lazy to look under the table lolol

113550380.jpg

Here is an oldie, Spec and her bro 95 lbs Yogi in their hay day with an old evil ALPHA female half Husky half shep Rosie.

92224221.jpg

Rosie was evil. lolol But a sweetie to those she loved.

91265788.jpg

Spec lived to be 13 & 1/2. Older Spec. I got her from an old timer here in Indy who helped bring back from Germany after WWII GSD's. He was in the Army. Never was too sure IF he did it before or after he was out of the Army. I like the larger Centurian style GSD. The flat back, pre 1925 style. Before Stephonitz had a later life crissis and totally changed the look of the breed.

91027033.jpg

Young Spec and Yogi puppy pics

122821742.jpg

Yertle and the Peyton signed football I gave my dad.

122484660.jpg

Like I said I can clog up the place with pics lolol

Last edited:
The auggie picture is hilarious.
lau.gif
That little guys face says...You WILL play ball with me now, AND I claim this ball!
gig.gif

I love Spec, he has a sampson face.
smile.png

I'll have to post some pics of Sophie to update. She's 11 months.

Bluemoon

Pictures are always good.
cool.png

It is hard to turn down a dog isn't it? I had to turn down a free 5 month old purebred GSD last week. With puppies coming I just couldn't do it. But man did I want too.
hide.gif

I love the straight backs too. I found some Altdeutcher puppies while we were in Germany. Totally in love with them.

Back
Top Bottom