The Official Quail Club!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
CatJane0x0: Okay...I MUST HAVE SOME OF YOUR PIED!!!! or are they Blue faced? WHO CARES!! I MUST HAVE SOME...
droolin.gif

Oh, I'll post more pics maybe Sunday....

Robo-- Whatever works! I live so far out in the woods I have to go out to town and hold mine up, lol
I have made care sheets and give a small starter ration of keet/gamebird mix to adopters.

Last edited:
I'm not sure what I have....maybe a mix if it is possible?
I have one blue face with a funny golden pearlish looking eyebrow splotch. I will take a pic tomorrow since it fascinated me.
smile.png

Simmons and his mate Alice
100_6250.jpg

Young pair of normal wild blue breasted (Adopted by my mom not long after photo was taken! I love when family or friends adopt them so I can spy.)
The boys look like jesters...or tiny evil clowns.

100_6245.jpg

100_6242.jpg

I am still wondering what color that little silvery guy is from the bottom of the last pic post....he has gotten more feathers in. I will snap another pic. I'll feel silly if he is just cinnamon, but he sure is pretty!

Almost have all the tanks re-made. I'll snap a pic so you can see what I've done.

Last edited:
Quote:
Dawe -
love.gif

I love your buttons!
th.gif

About the silverXboy - send Alexandra ( quailladyoffortmeyers ) a PM and I bet ya she can tell you what he is ..once you find out send me a PM too and tell me what she said cause I have 2 males that look just the same as yours!
lol.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom