The Unofficial Virtual Chicken Show! Ends October 1!!!!!

Pics
Novice - Pullet - 21 weeks

This is Prudence. She’s a Plymouth Barred Rock enjoying the cool weather.
FB811855-21AF-4B62-8CE6-5D48E1AD0621.jpeg

@Noellereagan - Thank you so much! :,) I ended up making her a little journal in Pictures and Stories here just to share her story. It’s not a dramatically special one, but gosh she’s been such a great girl. I’m amazed by the ability of animals to move through tough experiences and trust again.
So true. I think you’re amazing. Truly amazing. We need to clone you over and over. Bless your heart. ❤️❤️❤️

@Noellereagan - Aww shucks, I appreciate your words. Wally definitely made me feel overjoyed and blessed this morning - I finally got my first happy cluck from her! Went out in the morning to get everyone cared for and called her name, and she started going to town clucking. Mother-In-Law joked that Wally finally accepted me as her adopted parent lol. I sound so childish about it but gosh its just so exciting, and I can't wait to see what's ahead for her.

@Noellereagan - Aww shucks, I appreciate your words. Wally definitely made me feel overjoyed and blessed this morning - I finally got my first happy cluck from her! Went out in the morning to get everyone cared for and called her name, and she started going to town clucking. Mother-In-Law joked that Wally finally accepted me as her adopted parent lol. I sound so childish about it but gosh its just so exciting, and I can't wait to see what's ahead for her.
That literally almost brought tears to my eyes and reading your words sure covered me in goosebumps! If it’s not to personal and you have it in digital format, I would LOVE to follow along on your journal enteries about sweet Wally! You should do a thread here on BYC. I know for sure, I’m not the only one who would love to see what’s ahead for the two of you! Good things I know! That story is the perfect recipe for a best selling children’s book! I can see it now, “wallys wonderful world” a book that benefits a foundation that helps abandoned poultry/ dump offs. It’s sad, it happens so very much. Can you imagine how scared they are and how horrible of fate some of those birds that are dumped off face? So sad. I’m so glad Wally found her way to you. She sure had a good landing!

Back
Top Bottom