The Old Folks Home

KDOGG331

Release the Ferrets!!
Premium member
12 Years
Jan 18, 2008
Massachusetts
I was at the "local" (28 miles from home) PetSmart today and I thought "I wonder if @KDOGG331 has ever thought to apply for a job at one of these stores". Since you like animals so much, I bet it would be a great job for you. All the employees seem to be in their 20s.
Funny you should mention that. I actually have thought about it a few times before but I’ve been too nervous to apply for anything :oops:

I think I would like it though.

And we actually have several stores near us. 3 Petcos and 2 Petsmarts all within in like 10-15 minutes. Sometimes slightly more with traffic or whatever but yeah. So I really should apply.

We have several feed stores too that might also be an option or I’ve considered the movies.

There is also a grocery store right down the street that is supposed to have good benefits and might be fun, lots of young people working there and usually quiet, but I don’t know that I’d like a grocery store haha

There is also a dog daycare down the street too but I don’t know if they’re hiring. But my brother knows the owner and could possibly help get me in but I don’t know.

I think working at a pet store would be a great option. Maybe I could eventually become a trainer or something too. Or even do grooming or something.

CapricornFarm

Chick Magnet!
Premium member
10 Years
Feb 1, 2010
Southern Virginia
I was at the "local" (28 miles from home) PetSmart today and I thought "I wonder if @KDOGG331 has ever thought to apply for a job at one of these stores". Since you like animals so much, I bet it would be a great job for you. All the employees seem to be in their 20s.
I was manager for the grooming department in PetSmart.

CapricornFarm

Chick Magnet!
Premium member
10 Years
Feb 1, 2010
Southern Virginia
Funny you should mention that. I actually have thought about it a few times before but I’ve been too nervous to apply for anything :oops:

I think I would like it though.

And we actually have several stores near us. 3 Petcos and 2 Petsmarts all within in like 10-15 minutes. Sometimes slightly more with traffic or whatever but yeah. So I really should apply.

We have several feed stores too that might also be an option or I’ve considered the movies.

There is also a grocery store right down the street that is supposed to have good benefits and might be fun, lots of young people working there and usually quiet, but I don’t know that I’d like a grocery store haha

There is also a dog daycare down the street too but I don’t know if they’re hiring. But my brother knows the owner and could possibly help get me in but I don’t know.

I think working at a pet store would be a great option. Maybe I could eventually become a trainer or something too. Or even do grooming or something.
You should take dog grooming, you can make pretty good money at that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom