The Old Folks Home

by the time i'm ready to plant next spring my compost should be nice and ready, may have to get some garden soil but working not having to buy anything, back area has set for 2 years needs turning and composted,
I need a new tank for my tiller. One of the gas lines melted right at the tank, and even though I replaced it, it's not sealed well so can't get the suction it needs to fill the carb with fuel.> Danged tiller!

I'd give it a try, @silverhair67. I agree. There could be overspray coming down from aerial spraying. Might be curious some time to have a soil sample tested by your local FDA office and see what is in there.

Squash is one of the things I can grow here just by tossing the seeds in the soil and walking away from them. I'll have to take pictures of the butternut squash and Turk's Turban squash that I grew last year. Pole beans also do well but not bush beans. Can't figure that one out either. Onions do well if I grow them from starts and not from bulbs. The soil is really weird here also.

Tomatoes did well in my raised bed this year not so well in my pots.

I need a new tank for my tiller. One of the gas lines melted right at the tank, and even though I replaced it, it's not sealed well so can't get the suction it needs to fill the carb with fuel.> Danged tiller!
try red RTV non hardening, I've used it on line trimmer tanks worked good for me

I'm in an area with really good soil for growing things, it's well mulched and watered too but had crop failure with certain types of beans and squash. I really wonder what kind of chemicals they are spraying way up there (Chemtrails). Raised beds with fresh soils does really well, which broaches the question of what's really in the soil?
Roundup

I'd give it a try, @silverhair67. I agree. There could be overspray coming down from aerial spraying. Might be curious some time to have a soil sample tested by your local FDA office and see what is in there.

Squash is one of the things I can grow here just by tossing the seeds in the soil and walking away from them. I'll have to take pictures of the butternut squash and Turk's Turban squash that I grew last year. Pole beans also do well but not bush beans. Can't figure that one out either. Onions do well if I grow them from starts and not from bulbs. The soil is really weird here also.

Tomatoes did well in my raised bed this year not so well in my pots.
:barnieFDA government, but your right, squash I loose the buds a lot, tomatoes is horn worms, and heat, now i did good with radishes, I'll be cleaning beds from now till planting catching up on 2 years of neglect, replacing irrigation and power to my clock, busy work,

Back
Top Bottom