The Old Folks Home

Better half ran power out there a few years ago they have there own breaker so will hook one to the little coop take to aquarium one can go to banty will use 2 in the main coop they have 3 buckets. 1 in the little coop will keep one of there two buckets thawed
Pugsly is healing nice cone came off today.

So has Tiny Dancer discovered his canine house mate yet, @CSolis? I'm awaiting him riding on Gator's back.
Gator is the best. When Tiny was on my lap, Gator came up and introduced himself. Just a nose away, so they were nose to beak. Tiny didn't panic or get fussy, so it's a good start. And in case you are wondering, Tiny gets a bit of fermented feed daily. That has kept his droppings like little dry logs, no messy splats to clean up.

Good Morning Old Flocks! We are currently sitting at 30 degrees (the coldest it has gotten to overnight). 4 degrees warmer that yesterday at the same time. Tiny is crowing in the kitchen and will soon want out I suppose. Then another round of fun! Gator goes to see Dr Nichols today for his annual check up. He's nonplussed.

Back
Top Bottom