The Old Folks Home

Had an appt with my ortho yesterday, 6-month checkup. Another round of shots. Pain is diminished (I think the nerve endings gave up), but the mobility has decreased also. Yep, knees are disintegrating. Had another round of cortisone, so today my knees are feeling sluggish and sludge-ish. The good news is that the reduction of my BMI to be surgery eligible is very doable. Will see about scheduling in 6+ months about knee replacements. In the meantime, the person walking like a penguin is me. If there are alien or bear attacks, I'm the designated sacrifice as others will easily run ahead.
😂 penguin walk, Peep, DH is right there with you with the walk and the knee replacement(s) in 6 or so months.

penny, I went to get my bloodwork done this morning too. Lucky us!

My mud guards came in, so Dh is putting them on now. It's been raining like crazy around here, and everything is wet, damp, and/or muddy. Watch, now that I have my mud guards, it'll stop raining.

I ordered a case for my new tablet. The case comes with a decent sized keyboard that connects via bluetooth. It all folds up flat into the case when not in use. I ordered a bluetooth mouse too, which came in today. I'm very pleased with it all. It's like a mini laptop, which will easily fit into my purse when I want to take it somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom