The Old Folks Home

Today was my last visit to the dentist for awhile. Final minor cleaning/polishing. Easy peasy. I remembered I hadn't eaten anything all day, so I stopped at Wawa to get a club sandwich on the way home.
I canceled my last cleaning because they charge me about $350 for a deep clean. Not only do i hate it, it hurts and that's a crazy price. Besides which i hate the lecture that goes with it.
My depression is in high gear right now. I don't want grief from some young stranger, and then pay them for it. Guess i will get out my dental tools and DIY.

I ordered a Sonicare electric toothbrush today. They're suppose to be the best. I got middle of the line, not the most expensive. Due to the Zometa infusions, I'm not allowed to get routine dental care. If I could go get regular cleanings twice a year, and fillings replaced as needed, I would have no problems. Since I can't do that, I figure I can up my game with the best toothbrush, and better daily care.

I canceled my last cleaning because they charge me about $350 for a deep clean. Not only do i hate it, it hurts and that's a crazy price. Besides which i hate the lecture that goes with it.
My depression is in high gear right now. I don't want grief from some young stranger, and then pay them for it. Guess i will get out my dental tools and DIY.
I tried out a bunch of different dental hygienists here in town before I found the one we use now.

GENTLE, and zero lecture!

Yeah, WHY they think it is a good idea to make you feel like crap while they work at trying to get you to cry by stabbing your gums.... :idunno

Nasty.

Sorry you have been through that. :hugs

There has to be some online review thing... maybe? So you can find who will be competent at their job, AND gentle, AND kind... maybe??

Back
Top Bottom