The Old Folks Home

It wasnt this thread. It was 1 i stumbled into. Looking back i was a little bit rude to them. But it was on the jokes thingy thread. So i thought we could joke. Anyways... i missed yall a little.

It wasnt this thread. It was 1 i stumbled into. Looking back i was a little bit rude to them. But it was on the jokes thingy thread. So i thought we could joke. Anyways... i missed yall a little.

It's good to have you back and we missed you.

Be careful though--one of the rules is to not discuss our moderation.
confused-smiley-013.gif

I could read every1s posts, but i couldnt post. It was bugging me a good bit. Yea i missed yall old timers the most. I guess i need to catch up on all these rules at some point. Or start believing in reincarnation... Bamadude2. Idk.

I could read every1s posts, but i couldnt post. It was bugging me a good bit. Yea i missed yall old timers the most. I guess i need to catch up on all these rules at some point. Or start believing in reincarnation... Bamadude2. Idk.
Ya wanta be careful about that. A lot of the kids used to have several accounts; they seemed to like to pretend to be someone else sometimes. Nifty put a limit on the number of accounts you can have to try to control that nonsense - I think the limit is 2. I'd think one would be enough for anyone, myself. I have an account, and my daughter has one, I have no idea whether that means our quota is full, or if they recognize that there are two distinctly different members at this IP address. But since nobody else here would even want to be a member of a chicken forum, it doesn't really matter, does it?

Back
Top Bottom