The Old Folks Home

Bunnylady: im just venting my frustration a little. Hopefully they have learned their lesson and will let me say whatever i want now lol. Its not going to come to me changing my id or anything. Im just talking big. I dont want to get thrown out of here. I truely enjoy talking to u guys. I dont facebook or tweet or anything else.

Something, something, something about points. I had no idea i had points. But they were taken. Why do i have points? Apparently my humor is mistaken sometimes
Been there done that. I got carried away once or twice a while back. Or was it 3 times???

It's good to have you back and we missed you.

Be careful though--one of the rules is to not discuss our moderation.
confused-smiley-013.gif
Was going to mention this too. Ummmm I think that was my 3rd offence. LOL

bamadude, I have kind of a weird sense of humor, so I had to learn to not pick on the non pickable. I love BYC, so it was worth it. I do understand that we need rules here though. It had gotten bad for a while and something had to be done.

OZ!! That was almost a good save on the pic, but I don't see any humans. It's still iffy guys!

I was thinking the same as Wolf tracks - we don't see any people and Linda might have given you
that photo so you'd know what the bar looked like. In summation I don't see any compelling reason to believe any of you were actually there.
tongue2.gif

Yea I think I was in warm water once, I posted a PIC of an unknown person one time. I thought it was a curious picture but the comment from others followed and somebody that resembled that said pic got offended... Lesson learned.. Sorta
hide.gif

Well we had an interesting evening. Got home from work and started doing the chores. It was very windy so we were trying to get them done as quick as possible. DS and I were in the barn when we heard a terrible racket. I knew exactly what it was right after I started hearing the noise.

Yes my barn is a total of four years old. We had it built brand new when we had the house built. The metal roof peeled off the barn. We contacted the builder to see if he was going to make things right and his response was that home owners insurance should cover the damage. I am so angry with this "so-and-so" I would like to peel him.
he.gif
So today I have to contact the insurance company and hope I can find a good contractor in this area. I wouldn't use this guy to build a pig sty at this point. I have reported this to the BBB and to Ripoff Report. I am going to track down every consumer website I can to spread the word about this idiot.

Well we had an interesting evening. Got home from work and started doing the chores. It was very windy so we were trying to get them done as quick as possible. DS and I were in the barn when we heard a terrible racket. I knew exactly what it was right after I started hearing the noise.

Yes my barn is a total of four years old. We had it built brand new when we had the house built. The metal roof peeled off the barn. We contacted the builder to see if he was going to make things right and his response was that home owners insurance should cover the damage. I am so angry with this "so-and-so" I would like to peel him.
he.gif
So today I have to contact the insurance company and hope I can find a good contractor in this area. I wouldn't use this guy to build a pig sty at this point. I have reported this to the BBB and to Ripoff Report. I am going to track down every consumer website I can to spread the word about this idiot.
I don't blame you. That's ridiculous!! I used to be dangerous when it came to things like that. I hit every site I knew. My husband used to crack me up. When something went on he'd say " There ya go! Get on those cooperate emails Baby!" Thought he was o dang funny with his sarcastic self. He was, but I usually just rolled my eyes at him. LOL

I say get em!!

ya know.... I think maybe that little meetup show be reenacted. Maybe hire a photographer. I'm still a little skeptical. Or.... maybe a few of us could show up. Just to make sure there are witnesses involved. You know. Make it legit.

I know
ep.gif
and will let your ladys tell you about that kind of show. Good to have everybody back home safe again. Will miss alll of the Pic's though!!

Scott

I was thinking the same thing.
You know I was thinking the same thing....for all we know it could be a stock picture. Maybe the cute little place is CA is like Vegas, what happens there stays there.
lau.gif
LOL I thought it looked a lot like a picture Linda posted a little while ago ...

It does look like quite an adorable little place though.

dsqard, that looks frightening, that metal roof had to make quite a racket! Hope you are able to get it repaired quickly and properly.

dsgard do any of your newspapers have "Problem Solver," columns - they get after them and the company usually is too embarrassed NOT to remedy the situation.

Back
Top Bottom