The Old Folks Home

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Wisher1000, Jul 28, 2012.

1. chickadoodles

chickadoodles Chicken Obsessed

Feb 28, 2013
    South West Alabama
    Yes my barn is a total of four years old. We had it built brand new when we had the house built. The metal roof peeled off the barn. We contacted the builder to see if he was going to make things right and his response was that home owners insurance should cover the damage. I am so angry with this "so-and-so" I would like to peel him. :he So today I have to contact the insurance company and hope I can find a good contractor in this area. I wouldn't use this guy to build a pig sty at this point. I have reported this to the BBB and to Ripoff Report. I am going to track down every consumer website I can to spread the word about this idiot.

I don't blame you. That's ridiculous!! I used to be dangerous when it came to things like that. I hit every site I knew. My husband used to crack me up. When something went on he'd say " There ya go! Get on those cooperate emails Baby!" Thought he was o dang funny with his sarcastic self. He was, but I usually just rolled my eyes at him. LOL

I say get em!!

x3 Get em!!!!!

1 person likes this.
  2. Dragonfly216

Dragonfly216 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 21, 2013
    Birmingham, Alabama
    Oh no! That's terrible! I'm so glad you guys weren't outside and got hurt when it happened! We have a local news station that gets all over bad businesses/people. They have a segment called Fox Six on Your Side and you can call in wrong doings. They will go after the people publicly and usually have good results! You might contact the local station, I bet after a bunch of bad publicity, the builder might get his butt back out there! Would make a good news story........

3. Dragonfly216

Dragonfly216 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 21, 2013
    Birmingham, Alabama
    And good to have you back Bamadude! I personally appreciate a good sense of humor! :)

4. ozexpat

ozexpat CocoBeach Farm

I can prepare affadavits if you like,,,,,,,

I guess the only way you will know is to go there your selves and interview

5. Highcotton

Highcotton Southern Chickens

Mar 18, 2013
    Welcome back to the land of the posters. I value my Alabama friends.

6. bamadude

bamadude Overrun With Chickens

Jan 26, 2014
    skipperville
    Thank u all for the welcome back.

7. bamadude

Jan 26, 2014
    skipperville
    Dsqard: there are alot of online sites where u can voice ur displeasure with that company. Angieslist, i would also post on craigslist. Its surprising how many people read classified ads

8. bamadude

Jan 26, 2014
    skipperville
    Thank u all for the nice welcome backs

9. IttyBiddyRedHen

IttyBiddyRedHen Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 30, 2011
    East coast
    Welcome back bamadude. I just figured you were off gallivanting around somewhere else for a few days.

I just checked my infractions section. Mine remains at zero for the time being. All time being. I learned to be boring way back in 95, when my ex got a city official job in a small, small town out west. It would not have been good to use all my Navy wife learned second language skillz there..... [​IMG]

So ...now I am ....((cough-cough)) harmless [​IMG]

10. bamadude

Jan 26, 2014
    skipperville
    Thanks moxie. Im gonna try to just hang out here with u guys and stay out of trouble. Im singing the song from the old sit com Cheers to myself lol

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by