The Old Folks Home

Quote: We kinda like having you around, too.
hugs.gif

I have been invited to go gold panning in the river this weekend! :weee

The Middle fork of the Cosumnes River is less than a mile from my house. That may or may not be where we're going; when folks around here say "the river" they almost always mean the Middle Fork, otherwise they specify North or South fork, or the other rivers in the area by name.

I'm kind of excited, as a local friend who looked at the seasonal creek bed running through my Ranch propety last fall (when it was dry) told me there was probably "something worth finding" in the pool areas under the waterfall. He meant for "collectible" sake, not as a money maker. Whatever I learn this weekend will make it far more likely I will actually mess with it in my very own stream.

I have been invited to go gold panning in the river this weekend!
wee.gif

The Middle fork of the Cosumnes River is less than a mile from my house. That may or may not be where we're going; when folks around here say "the river" they almost always mean the Middle Fork, otherwise they specify North or South fork, or the other rivers in the area by name.

I'm kind of excited, as a local friend who looked at the seasonal creek bed running through my Ranch propety last fall (when it was dry) told me there was probably "something worth finding" in the pool areas under the waterfall. He meant for "collectible" sake, not as a money maker. Whatever I learn this weekend will make it far more likely I will actually mess with it in my very own stream.
This time take pics! LOL

I used to go mining with a cousin when I was young. Man that was so much fun and I always wanted to take my kids and didn't. Maybe the grandkids some day.

I have been invited to go gold panning in the river this weekend!
wee.gif

We are going to need pictures.

Back
Top Bottom