The Old Folks Home

Mix up your bath water? So that the water you heated mixes with the cold?

Mix up your dish soap?

Massage shampoo into your hair?

I give up.

Last edited:
Mix up your bath water? So that the water you heated mixes with the cold?

Mix up your dish soap?

Massage shampoo into your hair?

I give up.

I think this last guess deserves this one...you are round and round it I can't literally STAND it...
rant.gif

Number 5 - This my Dear is a vintage pot scrubber...yeh...really!

You hold the handle and swish it around and the chain mail does the job of what the plastic pot scrubbers do now. Try wearing that out...HA!

Say in an old bean pot, you'd swish it about and get all the chunkins sticky bits off.
tongue.png

Kewl thing eh but guess what it was...HA!

Good job everyone that guessed...I truly doubted this last one would be gotten and I figure you are one heck of a smarty pants bunch!

Tara

PS Cautious note to self..."never let bluesub put shampoo in yer hair...bet it hurts..."
hit.gif

Quote: Uh, guess you've never been to the moat thread... I kind of have a reputation...
big_smile.png

Notice, per Wisher, I did NOT quote everything...

Last edited:
pre-packaged chocolate milk - the beginning of fast food era

Crikey Mate, I suspect you are quite ace.

I hear underneath the Southern Stars, the Four'N'Twenty dog's eyes are grouse but I suspect they could be a bit blodgy if you are not into fast foods and a throw down? I've had a Crow Eater tell me they are cooee better than a Dingo's breakfast so I'd be dinkum to give them a burl maybe once if I was on a Bludger's chuck a sickie.
wink.png

It's a Dill's furphy to think it's only an accent, eh?

Tara

Lol Tara! I'd love a translation! And do you know, I almost guessed chocolate milk bottle! I thought, no that can't be right. I wasn't really sure when they started making chocolate milk! And you're so right, Oz!

Back
Top Bottom