The Old Folks Home

Thanks, we used to make this trip once a month when she first had the surgery, but the last time we were there was over a year ago. Tell you what...the trip is a lot easier on us all now that she is in a booster seat. She hated that car seat. An iPad helps, too.

Maddy we love you
love.gif
and are with you every step of the way
hugs.gif

I've had two heart ablations for irregular heart beat. Didn't work, and the doc says, best not go in again, may cause more problems than not. He said I have so many different ones going on.. I may be eligible for a pace maker in the future. Feel the darn heart go ballistic every day of my life. Not going back just yet..if my heart does do more fibrillation..a different type of irregular heart beat, then maybe. I only have those once in a while.
Tried the meds..can't do them, tried the ablations, didn't work. Was on Warfarin for a while, nothing now. So, I ask, if nothing is working, what happens to my heart? The dr. simply says, it will wear down faster. Alrighty then.
Praying for you Cynthia
fl.gif

@ronott1 You show me yours and I will show you mine
hide.gif

Ooh, a Scar Show, neato!
On a different note...

Its 6AM and the kids are out having fun

Good Morning from the CocoBeach Kids

I carried that roller coaster over in my golf bag - a few weeks BC. It travels between Bacolod and the Beach House on the trailer every trip. The kids just love it.
Love this pic :)

Isn't warfarin what they put in rat poison?

NM I see already addressed LOL - like so many things, managing the dosage makes all the difference. Watchman sounds very promising. My father was treated for Atrial Fibrillation and my youngest brother has a pacemaker, so I guess it's possible there's a family cardiac issue ... and I worked in a coronary care unit for a while after college, so much to learn. I don't miss all the dying but I do miss the education.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom