Wow, is it hard to get there? I just looked at a satellite image of your island. I have a couple big ones from having my ankle completely reconstructed after a soccer (futbol) injury. And after I show it I can tell the whole story. Very nice. My scar's more exciting than your scar. Sung to the melody of 'my dog's bigger than your dog'. (Kennel Ration dog food commercial jingle for those that aren't old folk). I can show you my chigger and mosquito bites. Thanks for posting. I read a similar article a couple years ago. Can't seem to find it now. They scare me. There's an old wooden one that goes really slow at Silver Dollar City in Branson. I can handle that one. Ferris wheels are about as exciting as I'll do. There's a pretty scary one at SeaWorld in Orlando. The kids and I spent a day there on our way to Cat Island. They talked me into riding it with them. SeaWorld has cameras set up at strategic points. One of the pictures of us is classic. The kids are grinning from ear to ear and my expression is sheer fright. It reminds me of that MasterCard commercial. "Hearing your dad scream like your little sister - priceless". I pray all those with medical issues get well soon. I've had 2 heart related issues in my life. About 35 or 40 years ago I ate the wrong type of mushroom (long story). Can I say, uncontrollable vomiting and diarrhea? By the time I was taken to the hospital, I was unconscious with a heart rate of 180 and blood pressure of zero over zero. The doctor told my friends, "He could die tonight, he could die tomorrow or it might be a week before he dies - but he's going to die." That was about midnight. By morning I was conscious but feeling a bit tired. By noon I was up and about. I was out of the hospital by 4. The next time was about 10 years later. I thought I felt a murmur a couple times. I went in for a stress test but they found no irregularities. No problems since. Knocking on wood - other than a bunch of broken bones, lacerations, the aforementioned ankle rebuild, the mushroom incident and the occasional flu - I've been free of medical issues. No one in the household has ever been on a regular medication. No offense to the medical types on the OFH thread because you're in honorable and essential professions but, IMHO, for my part the best course of action is to be discretionary about everything I stick in my mouth (nothing out of a package or with artificial ingredients) and stay away from medical types. Thank God they're there for surgeries and poor consumption decisions though. Again, IMHO, as long as people consume things made in a plant rather than grew on a plant or ate a plant and that the FDA declares are safe which the paleo man's genome never had to deal with, there will be health problems. My last doctor visit was for a horrendous flu bug I picked up on a one hour flight to KC back in '07. Another reason to hate flying. This is anecdotal but one time while visiting my dad when he was 72 I went into his bedroom. He had a small dressing table that was completely covered with pill bottles. I said, "dad, why don't you get rid of all these medicines you're not using". He said, "I take all of them". I said, "I think it's time you got a new doctor - or at least a second opinion". He said, "Oh no, I have a wonderful doctor". 3 months later, I was riding to the grocery with him. On the way home, he had a massive heart attack at the wheel and died on the spot. How can 30 different medications not cause a problem?