The Old Folks Home

That sort of thing can really light up your life!
hide.gif
LOL!! But, on the other hand I have lost most my eyebrows and part of my mustache when a down draft hit the water heater vent at the same time I was trying to light that d+++ thing.

Scott

i am still hopeful to catch a weasel. just reset the trap with raw chicken.

i also just had a giant margarita so i won't recall the castration conversation in the morning.
yuckyuck.gif
, old dairy farm boy here, so I can't drink enough to forget ' losing the the jewels' by several different methods.
I like your idea of forgeting, I like brandy!

Scott

yuckyuck.gif
, old dairy farm boy here, so I can't drink enough to forget ' losing the the jewels' by several different methods.
I like your idea of forgeting, I like brandy!

Scott

now you make me miss the calves.. and drinking with my dad.. i may only be 30. but dang i feel like im in my late 40's
hit.gif
i miss the old farm

Last edited:
Diecide? Sepultura? Megadeth? (My fave...I totally crush on Dave)

last night it was carnivore, but all of the above works.

OZ do you expect anything else to fall out of that goat?

lau.gif

Oz, what a lovely little doeling. Take a picture of her without so much goo, though.

I'm guessing you also want some milk to fall out of her?

GOOD MORNING!
I was about 50+ posts behind so I really enjoyed the entire "story line" with my morning cuppa. Love the new doeling, sorry for the weasel troubles, kind of agree on both sides of the cannabis thing. Sorry for all the painful "guy" memories
wink.png

Did I miss anything?

Last edited:

GOOD MORNING!
I was about 50+ posts behind so I really enjoyed the entire "story line" with my morning cuppa. Love the new doeling, sorry for the weasel troubles, kind of agree on both sides of the cannabis thing. Sorry for all the painful "guy" memories
wink.png

Did I miss anything?

Good Morning, to you, too!

I think that is a wonderful "condensed version" of the last 50 or so posts!

I have two new goats. I'm not sure I like them. There is the wether, Dusty, and he is pretty, but doesn't like to be touched. And then there's Socks (whom I like to call Oreo) who loves to be petted, but WILL NOT stay in the pen. She will jump the pipe gate from a dead stand still. They fight all the time and I don't know if that is just what goats do, or if I have to worry they will hurt each other. Both have horns, and they try to hook each other all the time. They have just started eating brush, which is why I got them, but until recently, they only ate layer pellets. They enter the coop through the pop door and tear the catch pan off the feed hopper, spilling all (50lbs) of the layer pellets onto the floor of the coop.
rant.gif
All of my nice straight range fencing is bowed to the outside now, and when the Pullet Shut electric door closes at night, they force it open so they can take a moonlight stroll. That door was nearly $300 and I love it, when I can use it.............

Back
Top Bottom