The Old Folks Home

Thanks on the chick! :D

Diva, I kinda lean toward walnut too... Just so wide. I will wait until all are out, then with a bunch to compare,
I hope to be able to sort them. If I can't, or have trouble, I will post them on the " what breed" page.

As to camera, I had a kid hold the chick, then I took a photo with the iPad. That is what I usually use to do computer stuff...my iPad, especially now that my laptop has windows 8. :sick hate that thing. I keep stealing my son's much older compiter with windows 7 if I actually want to do something besides watch a movie. :rolleyes:

A few more chicks are out... The kids have to finish cleaning up the toyroom... So that I can get a large enough space for the chick brooder. -sigh-

Alaskan,  you do know they make  ice cream cakes, don't you?  Combine two goodies at one time.

Totally... But I didn't have one in the house :idunno

The kids had made flourless chocolate cake and a lemon yogurt sponge cake. I had a bit of each. Except for the small pebble in the chocolate cake, they were both good.

sickbyc.gif
don't tell me what the small pebble was.

I think the pebble, was just a pebble... Thanks Diva for helping my brain to go bad places. :sick

A pea comb rooster (the Black Ameraucana) over rose comb hens should equal walnut comb.

He is also over a few single comb ladies, and pea crossed with single should be pea comb.

My pure Dominique are just rose over rose... So they should be the only rose comb chicks.

Those Spitz still haven't hatched, even the ones that were already pipped!!! :barnie and those will ALSO be black chicks, but will have little devil horn combs... So, distinctive.

Still not a single pip on the &@$%#* Ameraucana eggs!!!! :he

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom