The Old Folks Home

I was talking about me!! :gig

No, she is awesome... we talked a bunch on the ride, but I think I wore her ear out... :oops:

Lol. She prob enjoyed your company. You are awesome.

Im 99% positive dude reserved that hotel because Hooters was next door. He surprised me with a bottle of Chautauqua Vineyards wine (my fav). He insisted we walk to dinner.

The food was good at Hooters. Not a fan of much else there

Lol. She prob enjoyed your company. You are awesome.

Im 99% positive dude reserved that hotel because Hooters was next door. He surprised me with a bottle of Chautauqua Vineyards wine (my fav). He insisted we walk to dinner.

The food was good at Hooters. Not a fan of much else there

He just wanted to say "Turn in at Hooters to meet me"... I thought we were gonna go off the road laughing so hard!

Dude's got a heart of gold... with an ulterior motive... ;)

Had crab legs there, those were good... yeah, not a fan of the rest either...

oh Alaskan, I have never seen little devil horns- at least hatch one, so you can take picture.
fl.gif

Quote:

Quote: Boss was confabing with the guys at work and noticed I had been left out... and asked me out of courtesy if I wanted to go with them to Hooters.

I didnt blink an eye.... Sure. inwardly I was curoious but knew that I would make it awkward for them. I found hooters to be a hoot. The gals did NOT ignore me or pass me over for "the big tippers" Food was good.

But I found people watching there was something I might do again some time. And NO i didnt crimp anyones style.... Buncha Reprobates.

deb

oh Alaskan,  I have never seen little devil horns-  at least hatch one, so you can take picture.:fl

Three have hatched! I think maybe one more now... Anyway, I will try to take cute little chick pictures tomorrow.

Interesting, we couldn't see any little horns... I can't remember from last year, maybe the horns don't pop up until a week or two of age??? Maybe more?

Hummmmmm :idunno

Three have hatched! I think maybe one more now... Anyway, I will try to take cute little chick pictures tomorrow.

Interesting, we couldn't see any little horns... I can't remember from last year, maybe the horns don't pop up until a week or two of age??? Maybe more?

Hummmmmm :idunno

Are you still using Sally as a hatcher?

Back
Top Bottom