The Old Folks Home

getaclue I understand your setup perfectly and like it so much that my house is set up the very similarly. We eat in the living room at our computers or watching show or both.
I had a twin bed in my living room for a while also.
I love a home that is lived in and comfortable. :love

I am not great at taking pics but today just as it stopped raining I went to check on my garden and found my first tomatoes! I snapped a pic with my cell phone and I looked at the pic when I came in and was amazed to find the rain drops so clearly.
Close up of first tomatoes 5-23-17.jpg

We have 30" tv in our rooms a 56 in the living room
we have 5 bedrooms one for my sewing one for the cat's 5 indoor never
a cat box smell but do them twice a day also the other three room's are for us three
there is what we use as eating space to do that but TV is quite clear from table if we choose to here it usually news or Music large kitchen we love laundry room also is a
room dogs go to when we eat I detest begging dogs have never allowed it... the guys never had a table in Shelton and where a bit cross eyed when I said lets go buy table everyone pick out a chair.. I grew up eating at the table a place to talk and enjoy
they both love it now I do eat breakfast in my recliner in the living room, James does in his room Richard usually brings his into our office room we have a 2178 sq ft home here..
And now 3 chicken coops

Whew!

Eldest, ALL BY HIMSELF, got himself in a taxi..to the airport, to Anchorage , and when we picked him up he realized he had left the priest's house unlocked. :rolleyes:

But child had the number of the neighbor, and was texting the neighbor about locking the house up when I picked him up.

This morning, he came downstairs for the hotel breakfast... barefoot. Yep.

It being Alaska, no one sent him back to his room. :lau He got to eat barefoot.

His younger brothers were SO EXCITED to get to ride an elevator up a single level that they must have ridden it a Jillian times. They kept saying "did you feel that? The bump? " etc.etc.

I had forgotten how long it has been since we have left the tiny town we live in.

I had forgotten that all 5 of my boys scream "tiny town rough and tumble wilderness boy". Sheesh...spouse and I had to keep reminding them of city stuff....

No running off

No wrestling inside

No shouting inside

Bathe

:rolleyes:

Anyway...eldest got back on the plane to return to his job in Juneau. He will get there at 10 something pm.

I forgot to ask him if he has house keys....or will be sleeping in bushes tonight until the neighbors wake up.

Hummmmm

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom