air conditioner going in today :bow loved the necklace you made Deb
with JD there

Rocking chair......check
Spectacles........check.
Cane.......check.
Tablet.......check.
Pain Killer......check
Looks like I'm set. :frow

Oh, I almost forgot! Shotgun! Around here that is an unwritten rule......keep it close at hand. (Too many rattlesnakes)

Next Tuesday morning, the oral surgeon is going to remove 2 teeth. I'll have no hair, and 2 missing teeth. What a sight I'll be. They're back teeth, so I hope they won't be too noticeable until I can get implants, and eventually I will have hair again, but in the meantime......

Next Tuesday morning, the oral surgeon is going to remove 2 teeth. I'll have no hair, and 2 missing teeth. What a sight I'll be. They're back teeth, so I hope they won't be too noticeable until I can get implants, and eventually I will have hair again, but in the meantime......

Like I told another forum member who was fighting cancer, it's only hair. Wear your lack of it like a badge of honor, for courage above and beyond the call of duty.

About a year ago I noticed that my hair was thinning out in spots. I wear it super short anyway but my hair had always been super thick so I started doing some research. Sure enough. My cardiac medicine can cause hair loss. I've taken it for almost 40 years tho and the way I look at it, it's a good trade off. Hair for living a normal life.

As long as they keep making funky base ball hats, I'll be fine.

How are you feeling, getaclue?

Room for one more rockin' chair here on the porch at the old folks home?
HI Grey Mare!!!
waving.gif

Back
Top Bottom