The Old Folks Home

Yep, I'm winding down myself.

The highlight of my evening was finding a dead rat out near the rooster's run. Three cheers for One Bite.:yesss: I did some redesigning of the skirt around my nursery coop/attached rooster coop so I could remove a panel and put bait under the coop where it was safely out of the reach of all the chickens, but where, for some reason, ever vermin mouse and rat in the state of MO wants to burrow into inspite of all the metal I have buried underground around that coop.

Nasty, smelly, disgusting, disease riddled spawn of the devil and that's when they are alive.:sick

And with that final thought, I'm going to bed. Night all.

Yep, I'm winding down myself.

The highlight of my evening was finding a dead rat out near the rooster's run. Three cheers for One Bite.:yesss: I did some redesigning of the skirt around my nursery coop/attached rooster coop so I could remove a panel and put bait under the coop where it was safely out of the reach of all the chickens, but where, for some reason, ever vermin mouse and rat in the state of MO wants to burrow into inspite of all the metal I have buried underground around that coop.

Nasty, smelly, disgusting, disease riddled spawn of the devil and that's when they are alive.:sick

And with that final thought, I'm going to bed. Night all.

Good night!

images
@chickadoodles

Back
Top Bottom