The Old Folks Home

Peep so sorry you have a sticky chick.

My sister used to name her dogs after rock bands.
Jethro Tull (Jethro)
Sabath for Black Sabath. We thought it was fun. lol
I used to name my Chameleons after rock stars. Janis Joplin, Gerry Garcia, Ike and Tina Turner, and more.

My favorite bantam rooster is named Timmy. Got it from South Park. The runner up is named Twonky. We were watching an old episode of Twilight Zone on tv and they were playing an episode that had a super television in it called the Twonky. DH said that would be a cool name for a rooster. About that time, Twonk was poking his nose out of his shell in the incubator so he became Twonky.

My bantam buff Orpington cross rooster that I did an emergency assist on is named Burd because when he pipped on the wong end of his egg I shook my head and said Stupid Bird. Stupid Bird became Burd Brain and the name has stuck.

Morning everyone. Still studying, DH is still healing, house is still begging to be cleaned and the laundry done. I'm trying to keep up and doing a poor job. At least it is 39 degrees here today and the chickens actually want to come out of the coop so hopefully the worst of the cold weather is over. DH and I were talking yesterday and he said that the worst of the cold weather usually comes in January and we are half way through that now but we both know what comes in February and yep, we do, Snow. Oh well, after that is March, then April and SPRING!

Guess I'm going to have to get a M McM catalog and see what all the excitement is about.

Back to studying band frequency modes.

Back
Top Bottom